Global Heavy Chemicals Ltd., a sister concern of Opsonin Group started its journey in the beginning of 21st Century as the first private sector Chlor-Alkali Industry in Bangladesh. Significantly related to all the hopes and expectations of the new century, GHCL has energized the vision to open new horizon for industrial development in the country. Currently we are seeking application from qualified professionals for the position of:
|Executive / Sr. Executive
Short Job Profile:
This position is located at the company’s Corporate Headquarters in Dhaka.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- To prepare all the documents as required by issue manager, SEC, DSE, CSE
- To communicate with the issue manager, SEC, DSE & CSE as and when required
- To attend any meeting regarding IPO with issue manager, SEC, DSE, CSE, Consultant & post issuer.
- To arrange coordination meeting between Banker to the issue, Issue manager, Post issuer, Consultant and GHCL.
- To deal with all correspondence between the company and the shareholder and look into their grievances and complaints
- To issue Notices and Agendas of the Statutory Meeting, Annual General Meeting and all other meetings of shareholders, creditors and debenture-holders
- To keep the proceedings of all meetings, incorporate them in the Minutes Book, he present in the meetings and help the chairman in conducting the affairs of a meeting
- To issue share certificates and debentures to handle their transfer and transmission
- To arrange for the payment of dividend and interest thereon respectively
- To update Share management Software
Qualifications & Competence Requirements:
Education: MBA/ M. Com (Accounting or Finance) with CA (CC) from a reputed university
Experience: minimum 2 or 3 years of experience in same position in any reputed manufacturing organization
Additional Job Requirement:
- Dynamic, Self motivated and excellent interpersonal skill
- Advance MS Excel operation Skill
- Willing to work under pressure
Communication Skill: Good communication skill both in Bangla & English
Age Limit: Below 35 years
We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance based career progression. Interested individuals meeting the qualification requirements are requested to send application along with an updated resume and one copy of recent passport-size color photograph addressing to Head of HR by October 07, 2012 (Sunday) mentioning the name of the position on the top of the envelop or apply online.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for written test/Interview.
Opsonin Building, 30 New Eskaton Road
Tel: 9332262, 9356451, 9356533, 93570253