Post Name : Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancies: N/A
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day accounts related activities of the Company.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly, statutory accounts & ensure that the books of accounts has been maintained in compliance with International Accounting Standard (IAS) as adopted in Bangladesh, Companies Act and other rules and regulations as applicable for the Company.
- Manage, supervise and analysis of all treasury related activities such as cash management, cash forecasting, interest rate monitoring etc.
- Maintaining liaison with the Tax consultants and other external stake holders regarding financial issues, various approvals, and statutory compliance and reporting.
- File company's annual tax return.
- Establishing, planning and applying the impact for corporate tax, VAT and other obligations to revenue authorities.
- Ensure timely preparation of Bank Payment, Receipt and voucher.
- Ensure all necessary tax & Vat deduction from various sources & deposit with appropriate govt. authority within the time limit including Submission of VAT returns, reports and documentation.
- Dealing with the auditors, bankers, Government departments, and other regulatory authorities.
- MBA in Accounting or Finance from any recognized university.
- Candidate having work experience in the Travel Agency Sector, will be given preference.
Additional Job Responsibility:
- Honest, well-groomed, energetic & hard-working.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Salary Range: Attractive & negotiable.
Other Benefits: : N/A
Interested candidates are requested to apply online or submit Application along with Resume with color photograph addressing the Managing Director, Fortune Travels Limited, through the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within the time-frame: 20/10/2018.
Fortune Travels Limited, Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel, L-105 (Ground Floor), 107 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka-1215.