Position: Head of Operations
Who We Are?
- FIXKORO is the biggest service based portal all throughout Bangladesh, first of its kind.
- A large pool of specialized data for smartphones and all the other electronic components.
- FIXKORO saves the hassle for you to find technicians when your devices need repairing.
- FIXKORO provides a portal where all sort of electronic repair services is available to the customers quoting a request.
How Does This Work?
- FIXKORO upon receiving 10 home service orders at-least in a day from different locations and the orders will be divided into the technicians in FIKORO database signed up for the job.
- With increasing demand in repair orders technicians serving the most number of orders are likely to earn more money and be rewarded in the process.
- Each order will have different task that will be equally distributed among the technicians available online in the application.
- If a technician receive orders of 5 quotes a day then he easily makes BDT2000 and increasing based on more orders.
- Upon completion of each service a technician will earn a definite amount of BDT500 at-least or more.
- Schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems, identify trends.
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with Directors and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings.
Operations Manager Top Skills & Proficiencies
- Conflict Management
- Business Negotiation
- People Management
- Data Entry Skills
- Data Processing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Budget Development
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Influencing and Leading
- Team Work
- Stress Tolerance
- Please note that Candidates MUST meet the responsibilities mentioned.
- Candidates MUST have at-least 2-3 years of experience in engineering sector.
- Candidates MUST be committed and punctual to the sensitivity of the operation.
Salary: BDT 60,000 - 80,000
House#132, Road#05, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs and Portfolios at firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject line "CV for Head of Operations".
Application Deadline: 18th November, 2018
Visit the Website: www.fixkoro.com