Field Nation is one of the USA’s largest providers of independent field service technicians, and growing rapidly. To keep up with our ever-expanding work force, we must increase our software development efforts. We need an experienced, innovative PHP programmer to join our team and help lead the development. Our ideal candidate is passionate about technology, self-motivated and eager to build something great.
DO NOT apply if you are a fresher or have no previous work experience and/or do not meet the job requirements. Your application will be disqualified.
Position: Sr. Software Engineer (PHP)
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Implement plans for exciting new features for our highly dynamic website.
- Perform R&D when necessary to identify the best solution to problems.
- Assist in team testing to ensure top code quality.
- Strong background in PHP.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL – MySQL specifically is a plus.
- Ability to write clean standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated, reliable and hard working.
- Graduate in Computer Science.
- Minimum 4 years Experience.
- Team programming experience.
Additional Helpful Items:
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Subversion.
- Past experience with automated testing processes.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Linux or other Unix-based systems.
- Experience with Web Services based on SOAP or REST.
- Relational Database performance optimizations.
- Experience building highly available web applications.
- Broad technical knowledge.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: TK.45,000 – 55,000
- A very friendly working environment.
- Guaranteed on-time salary and increment.
- Ensured job security.
- Office hour 8 am to 4 pm (flexible entry time).
- 10% yearly increment of total salary.
- 60% yearly bonus of total salary.
- 5 days office.
- In-house catering service for Lunch.
- Great learning opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe.
IF YOU FEEL YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA, PLEASE SEND (EMAIL) YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT WITH PHOTOGRAPH AND EXPECTED SALARY TO firstname.lastname@example.org ON BEFORE 25th May 2013. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
Field Nation Ltd.
Address: House # 23, Road # Shah Makdum Avenue (North), Sector # 12, Uttara-1230, Dhaka.
FB Page: www.facebook.com/fieldnation
FB Group: www.facebook.com/groups/fieldnation
Business (What we do): http://youtu.be/tmDZXp3OWbE