Post Name - Officer, Business Development
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Travel, approximately 60% of the time in Dhaka and Industrial Area.
Educational Qualification: Graduates / Post Graduates
Experience Requirements: 1 Year
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Location: Dhaka
- Monthly Salary BDT 20000 – 22000
Compensation & Other Benefits :
Attractive compensation & benefits package for deserving candidate.
Qualified candidates are requested to apply online through bdjobs posting on or before 07 August 2018. Early applicants will be given priority while processing applied portfolios!