Delta Life Insurance Company Ltd, the largest Bangladeshi Insurer is inviting applications for the position of Head of Investment Research from bright, dynamic, enthusiastic and committed young individuals desirous of making a career in Investment Research Analysis.
Job Descriptions/ Responsibility:
- The ideal candidate will undertake research to provide information and investment ideas to the management.
- Perform research to assist in developing new investment opportunities.
- Monitor existing investments, make new investment recommendations and convey strategy outlook and risk to the management.
- Cooperate and assist investment department with due diligence and economic analysis of investment opportunities.
- Maintaining regular communications with the management including updating on investment ideas and summaries of researches.
- Making presentations and recommendations as to which funds should be invested in the capital and money market as well.
- Responsible for analyzing investment proposals both for money market and capital market.
- Utilize spreadsheets, database and other applicable information systems to monitor investment results.
- Prepare investment return and submit to the regulatory authority.
- Track progress and new developments of investment; summarize and document results.
- He/she will be able to use their strong math and analytical skills to assess the financial performance of the company.
- Should have 5-7 years experience in the relevant area in any financial organization.
- Should have experience and expertise in researching capital and money markets of the country.
Qualification: Should have post graduate degree in business administration (Major in Accounting/Finance/Economics) from a reputed business schools of the country.
- A successful research analyst will have a close eye for detail; possess strong analytic and communication skills.
- Have a strong background in math, be extremely comfortable with advanced computer software such as spreadsheets and database programs,
- Spot market trends, develop financial forecasts, work independently and meet deadlines.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and reporting skills both in Bengali & English.
- Computer proficiency in MS word, Excel, Power Point etc.
An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits like contributory provident fund, gratuity, festival & incentive bonuses, group & health insurance, earn leave encashment etc are available for the deserving candidate.
If you think you are the right person and have the requisite qualifications, you may send your application mentioning your Expected Salary along with your updated CV, two references and 02 (two) copies of recent passport size color photographs addressing to: The Head of Human Resources, Delta Life Insurance Company Ltd. 90, Motijheel C/A, Uttara Bank Bhaban(11th floor), Dhaka-1000 or E-Mail to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidate will be called for an interview.
Deadline of the application is March 10, 2013