Position: Executive, Business Development
Conservia Technologies provides services in the field of Conformity Assessment (Testing, Calibration, Inspection, Certification, etc), Accreditation, Energy Audit, Social and Environmental Audit, Solutions for LEED and training on related standards. Our team’s expertise allows us to offer an extraordinary range of solutions, no matter the size of the business; we offer fresh ideas to enable you to gain a sustainable business.
Our Motto: “Fresh Ideas for Sustainable Business”.
No. of Vacancy: 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create target market and research on Potential Customers.
- Promote products/services through electronic media, social media, field visits or any other suitable methods
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Prepare monthly report.
- Attend meeting, tech-seminars to represent the organization in local & international events
- Provide support in any technical, administrative and logistic activities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Top Management
Job Nature: Full-time/Part-time/Contractual
- BBA/MBA (preferably Major in Marketing)
- Or B.Sc Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Electrical or IPE)
- Or Master's degree in any basic science subject
- Or B.Sc/M.Sc in Environmental Science/Engineering
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Education and Experience may be relaxed for the candidates with required knowledge and skills
- Fresher are also encouraged to apply
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Tele-Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Both males and females are encouraged to apply.
- Must be proficient in digital and tele-marketing.
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and smart
- Good verbal & written communication in English and Bengali
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Adobe Illustrator/photoshop, Internet, social media & email marketing
- Good typing speed in English and Bengali
- Ability to work under stress & extensive travelling as & when required
The applicants should have knowledge in the following business areas:
- QMS, Certification body, Inspection body, Testing and/or Calibration Laboratory, Consulting Firms
Job Location: Dhaka with frequent travelling
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Other benefits as per company policy
Application Deadline: 07 April 2019
Conservia Technologies’ Business: Consultancy and Training on ISO Standards, Certification, Inspection. Energy Audit, Environmental Monitoring, Fire and Electrical Safety Assessment, Consultancy for LEED Certifications.