Position: Assistant Consultant, Accreditation
Conservia Technologies provides services in the field of Conformity Assessment (Testing, Calibration, Inspection, Certification, etc), Accreditation, Energy Audit, Social and Environmental Audit, Solutions for LEED and training on related standards. Our team’s expertise allows us to offer an extraordinary range of solutions, no matter the size of the business; we offer fresh ideas to enable you to gain a sustainable business.
Our Motto: “Fresh Ideas for Sustainable Business”.
No. of Vacancy: 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide technical support to the client organizations for implementation of ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO 15189, ISO/IEC 17021 standards under guidance of the team leader.
- Prepare documented information required by the specific standard.
- Provide training on ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO 15189, ISO/IEC 17021 standards to the lab officials/technicians.
- Assist the client organizations to conduct the Internal Audit and Management Review meeting as per the requirements of any of ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO 15189, ISO/IEC 17021 standards.
Job Nature: Full-time/Part-time/Contractual
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biology, Physics, Applied Physics and Electronics, Environmental Science, Food Technology
- Bachelor in Engineering (B.Sc. Engg.) in (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Chemical/Metallurgical/Environmental/IPE/ Textile/Petroleum) from any reputed university.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in or Veterinary Doctor
- Training/ Trade Course: Lead Assessor or understating course on any Management System Standard
- At least 1 year work experience in any Conformity Assessment Body
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Testing, Calibration or Medical Laboratory, Inspection Body, Certification body.
- Age: 24 to 65 (Lower age group is preferable for full-time position)
- Must have knowledge on ISO Management system standards
- Completion of Lead Assessor course on any of ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO 15189, ISO/IEC 17021, ISO 9001:2015 standards will get preference.
- Must have knowledge about accreditation/ certification.
- Good verbal & written communication in English and Bengali
- Computer literacy in MS Office with good typing speed
- Ability to work under stress & extensive travelling as & when required
Job Location: Dhaka with frequent travelling
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Other benefits as per company policy
Application Deadline: 07 April 2019
Conservia Technologies’ Business: Consultancy and Training on ISO Standards, Certification, Inspection. Energy Audit, Environmental Monitoring, Fire and Electrical Safety Assessment, Consultancy for LEED Certifications.