Executive - Capability Development
Job Description / Responsibility:
- To carry out periodic and timely training need analysis as per the business requirement.
- Develop training calendar for based on the identified needs; facilitate training of employees and intermediaries as per the training calendar and monitor performance
- Design and develop customized training modules and training solutions to suit the specific and generic needs.
- Report capability scores and related data as well as skill level
- Monitor process schedules by capability and sales team to ensure compliance issues
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Tertiary education with Graduation / Post-graduation in Business / Finance / Marketing from a reputed university
- 2-4 years of experience in Commercial / Operations / Trade Marketing Management
Additional Required Skills:
- Negotiation to develop collaborative relationships
- Teamwork to act in conjunction with sales, procurement, finance
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Highly result-oriented