Champs21.com is an education project of The Daily Star and the pioneer E-Learning service of Bangladesh. Champs21.com is a unique initiative of today’s Internet era and created an opportunity to educate the future generation of Bangladesh in different but effective way. After the launch, Champs21.com is continuously expanding its horizon and therefore requires to recruit few qualified & experienced individuals to strengthen its Business Development team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
Job Posting – Executive, Business Development
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Identifying sales opportunities to develop and manage a strong clientele to meet sales targets.
- Arranging and conducting corporate sales meetings with existing and potential clients to highlight company products and promotions.
- Confidently and effectively carrying the company brand identity to build strong business relationships.
- Assisting the team to develop sales and marketing strategies from time to time via observed market intelligence and reports.
- Regularly analyze and evaluate performance of the department into comprehensive and utilizable reports and database.
- A Business graduate with a major in Marketing from any reputed University
- No experience is required, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- The applicants should have interest in the following area(s):
Brand Planning/Development, Market Research, Sales
- The applicants must have keen interest to work with innovative ideas
Additional Job Requirements:
- Good understanding of business sense and strategies
- Good communication and management skills
- High level of confidence and must be target oriented
- Must be smart, energetic, honest and hard worker
If you’ve got what it takes, send a cover letter describing why you would be a good addition to the team at Champs21.com along with your résumé/CV to email@example.com before 29th September 2012. We look forward to hearing from you.
House # 54, (5th Floor), Road # 10, Block – E
Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh