Chittagong Eye Infirmary and Training Complex (CEITC), a tertiary multidisciplinary eye hospital is looking for a competent, energetic self-motivated incumbent to spearhead the following position:
Position: Deputy Manager (Finance)
The job demands:
The incumbent should possess:
- Responsible for various project accounts.
- Supervision of cash management and control of cash flows; timely preparation of bank reconciliations, accurately & professionally.
- Liaison with Govt. Offices such as Health, Finance, Social Welfare and other enforcing agencies in the absence of Manager (Finance).
- CA (CC)/ CMA (Part)/ CA- Inter completed with Masters in Accounting/ MBA (Major in Accounting/ Finance).
- Minimum 10 years working experience in financial function with at least 05 years in the similar role in any renowned Organization/ Institution.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skill in English.
- Proficiency in computer application software i.e. M.S. word, Excel etc. is a must.
- Age: Minimum 35 years.
Remuneration: As per Institutional policy guide lines and experience of the incumbent.
Interested candidates are to apply by 15th February, 2013 with copy of details resume and a passport size photograph at the address given below:
Chittagong Eye Infirmary and Training Complex