Making a difference by choosing a global career path
CEAT is a leading Manufacturer of automobile tyres in India, and one of the most recognized brands in South East Asian region. CEAT manufactures the largest range of tyres in the industry which incorporate both cross – ply and radial technology. CEAT is setting up a tyre Manufacturing plant in Bangladesh with 70: 30 joint between CEAT tyres Ltd and A K Khan & Co. The company will manufactures world class high quality tyres in different categories. We are currently looking for competent professional in the following positions –
Job Title : Manager, Human Resources
Location: Dhaka (HO).
Key Responsibilities –
1. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Administering Mid Term Review for the employees in the Organization, Career Development Planning initiatives, Conducting Annual Appraisal for the Organization
- Analyze Performance Appraisal Data, Provide Feedback.
- Create, develop, maintain, and manage periodic up gradations of Web/Non Web based HR systems/applications/software/tools to ensure smooth, efficient & effective HR processes.
3. COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Develop, implement and administer the organization’s rewards and benefits policies
- Monitor the organization’s salary structure and benefits provision to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting and retaining staff.
- Undertake job evaluations to ensure that the differences in pay between those doing different jobs within the organization are fair and are perceived to be so; take steps to move towards a more egalitarian structure
- Restructure the compensation package to provide the most ideal mix of pay forms.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Identification of Training & Developmental needs of all employees
- Prepare the Training Calendar and implement training plans, Training Feedback and Evaluation
- Achieve Training man-day as per budget.
- Post Graduate degree from any discipline
- 5 - 6 yrs. experience in Manufacturing/ Service Industry in HR filed.
- Candidates should have excellent computer knowledge & communication skill.
- Sound knowledge on BD Labour law will be treated as added advantages.
The suitable candidate will be offered an attractive package depending on qualifications and experience. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.