Tuning the management cultures and production definitions with latest innovations and information determine the competitive edge in today’s highly globalized market. Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BKMEA) is working relentlessly to attain this objective. Here in the journey, we like to need your potentialities. So if you think you are the right person, then please apply with full confidence:
No. of vacancy: 2
||BKMEA Head Narayanganj / Dhaka Office
||Fire Safety Cell
Role Overview: Organize and conduct regular events, workshops, & extensive field visits and factory based trainings etc in order to promote fire-accident free RMG sector.
Job Responsibilities: Along with day-to-day duties and responsibilities as time demands and assigned by your department head, mainly you are expected to perform the following activities:
- To work with the team in conducting trainings at BKMEA member factories
- To undertake extensive field visits on a regular basis
- To make factory owners and employees aware of their mutual duties and responsibilities to prevent fire-related accidents.
- To follow-up ongoing events and activities.
- To provide corrective actions and measures based on visits/reports and follow-up to see whether the actions are implemented as per the standard.
- To perform any enquiry and report accordingly on any matter arising out of any problem in any member factory, if required.
- Honors and Masters from any discipline.
- For the position, candidates should have experience in the relevant field.
If you fulfill the requirements mentioned above, please apply with detailed C.V. with a cover letter, one recent passport size photograph to:
BKMEA Dhaka Office
Planners Tower (12th Floor),
13/ Sonargoan Road, Banglamotor, Dhaka-1000.
Those who have applied earlier, Need not to apply again.
Application Deadline: 07 February, 2013
BKMEA is an equal opportunities employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.