Our developers work for leading service oriented companies in Europe and USA. We have various technical teams & we practice Agile on daily basis. We practice international culture & frequent foreign client calls are there everyday. We proudly call us Binate Family & we mean it. We provide world class friendly working environment. We don't just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
- Developing the RESTful API, communicating with external web services and Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Optimize performance of applications utilizing industry standards on all ends of the architecture.
- Ensuring high performance on all platforms such as mobile devices, web and desktop.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Developing POCs/MVPs quickly.
- Coordinating the workflow between the UI/UX Designer, the QA, and yourself.
- Fixing pre-existent bugs in application logic, redesigning application layout and theme when required.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other Jr. software engineers.
- Perform DevOps tasks with various CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins) tools.
- We are looking for smart developers, eager to work in an international environment.
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- Strong problem solving and coding skills are required
- Good English communication skills
- Understand the core values of Agile, especially iterative/adaptive development
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js, Hapi.js etc.
- Proficiency in data storage solutions including both SQL (e.g. MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Couchbase), Key-Value stores (e.g. Redis) etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and workarounds using constructs like Promise, Observable, async/await etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Experience with CI/CD workflow and creating configuration, build, and test scripts for CI/CD environments such as Jenkins is a plus.
- Knowing Ansible/ElasticSearch is a plus
- Compensation package will be competitive, and commensurate with experience and track record. Salary review in each year with performance.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festive Bonus.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Evening snacks.
- Working with friendly, passionate and experienced teams
- Usage of cutting edge technologies
- Lots of trainings and courses on our expense !!