The Bangladesh International Arbitration Center (BIAC), a not-for-profit institution established to provide international-standard arbitration in Bangladesh, is seeking a qualified and committed person who meets the requirements of the vacancy listed below.
Assistant Counsel (Legal)
- Assist in all legal and ADR-related functions of BIAC;
- Liaise with lawyers and institutions that may have an interest in activities of BIAC;
- Prepare annual plan for workshop/training seminar on ADR-related issues, and implement components of the approved plan;
- Prepare promotional literature for BIAC.
- LL.B. (Honours) from a reputed University;
- Enrolled to practice in the Bar;
- Five years’ experience in the legal profession;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Age: Below 35 years
Salary: Very attractive; higher starting salary for exceptionally well-qualified candidates.
Apply Instruction: Application should be written in your own handwriting and sent along with your CV and recent photograph by registered mail/courier (or, dropped in person) to Counsel (HR), BIAC, Suvastu Tower (6th Floor), 69/1 Pantha Path, Dhaka 1205.
Last date for receipt of application: 23 September, 2012
Suvastu Tower (6th Floor), 69/1 Pantha Path, Dhaka - 1205
Tel: +8802-967-1491, 862-9227, Fax: +8802-862-4351, Web: www.biac.org.bd Email: email@example.com