Anukul Foundation, a reputed funding organization engaged in bulk funding to the Microfinance Institutions (MFI’s) of Microfinance sector in Bangladesh, implementation of development projects and training and consultancy services to the development sector, has the following vacancies for immediate appointment at it’s head office Dhaka. Each post carries bright career prospects, good working condition, attractive salary and benefits commensurate with the qualifications and experience.
Please forward your application, CV with details of your relevant present and past job responsibilities, experience, success/achievements and a passport size photograph through email to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com within 22 February, 2013. Clearly mention the name of the position applied for in your application. Only Short listed candidates will be contacted to participate in the further recruitment process in due course.
Manager,Finance & Accounts
- Review/manage day-to-day funds of the organization
- Monitor /review all types of banking transactions, bank reconciliations
- Approving/Certifying all sorts of Payments
- Review/Supervise financial transactions in Accounting Software
- Monitor receivable and payable balances
- Monitor PNGO fund disbursement and PF Fund accounts
- Well conversant with the Tax and Vat rules and regulations
- Budgeting & periodic Financial reporting
- Periodic & Annual Closing of Books of Accounts &
- Arrange and facilitate Annual Audit and other audits
- Masters’ Degree/MBA in Accounting or Finance with CA Professional Level(PS) /Intermediate level or CMA Professional Level III or equivalent completed with good academic achievements and records.
- Minimum three years work experience in managerial position of similar funding organization will be preferred.
- Five to seven years work experience in finance, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, grants/ contract management in the Finance & Accounts Department .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and power Point and good skills at using financial software applications