Standard Bank Ltd is a leading third generation private commercial bank that has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the banking industry and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
If you are looking for a career that will give you ample scope to develop, help you unlock potential to make a real headway. At SBL, our employees are valued as individuals and recognized for the contributions they make.
Internet & SMS Banking: Officer/SO/EO
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree in CSE or related field.
- Having related certifications in OCP/JAVA is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in related field is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees daily operation of Internet and SMS Banking including implementation, enhancement and support.
- Performs customer setups, prepares contracts and maintains customer files, responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries, monitors product usage and system operation, resolves problems within given authority.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to mitigate disruption of Internet Banking services to customers; communicates recurring or serious issues to senior management, recommends temporary work around and viable solutions to improve customer service and response.
- Assure daily backup & recovery of MFS application & database, ensure protection of threats from Fraud Attack & Virus.
- Ensure SLA-wise Support from Vendor.
Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé along with cover letter and a recent photograph to Head of HR, Standard Bank Ltd, Metropolitan Chamber Building (3rd Floor), 122-124 Motijheel CA, Dhaka - 1000 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 15, 2014.