Position: Graphic Designer
- Please Read Detail Before You Send Mail.
- Females& male both are allowed to apply.
- Work time is variable.
- Outdoor and Indoor task.
- Be able for all printing solution.
- Have potential qualification for design, include output, foil, ambush, spot, formicating, trussing, CTP, spot & matt lamination, annual report, book, poem / article / novel, calendar, magazine, diary, gift item related work from the beginning to the end.
- To know the correct spelling in Bangla & English both.
- Review photos, edit and make necessary changes as per organizational requirement and e-commerce guideline.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of best practices and procedures.
- Competency in applying best practices and techniques.
- Needs to be target oriented. Ability to deliver target in timely manner.
- Stay up to date with new image and theme editing technologies.
- Minimum HSC
- HSC/ Diploma from any reputed university.
- Skills Required: Graphics Design, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CS, Quark Express
- At least 1 year(s)
- Please don’t apply if you don’t have all experience.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Special Effect (Computer Aided) Design.
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Females and males both are allowed to apply
- Students are Also Encourage to Apply
- Adobe Premiere or Other Video Editing Tools(optional)
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and editing
- Must understand the concept of all printing solution.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch, tea
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.