Department: Health Supporter Team
Medical Technologist (Phlebotomist) Responsibilities:
- Collecting, Receiving, Labeling the sample (Blood, Urine) outside.
- Ability to work with pressurable condition.
- Must have know proper patient identification, especially when working on customer house label vials with patient names and dates.
- Must have Display courteous, professional manner towards patients, co-workers, nursing and medical staff.
- Must have know the Process of all sample for transportation.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Madical Technologist (phlebotomist) to undertake a verify to collection procedures of technical nature. You will be handaling sensitive all kinds of blood collection accesories and conduct sample processing.
- Excellent physical condition and endurance.
- Working knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Working experience of blood collection department and report verifying, writing at least one year.
- Completed Diploma in Medical Technology (Laboratory) under State Medical Faculty of Bangladesh (SMF).
- Applicant must be able to speaking in english.
- Must have basic knowledge of bike driving(Those who have a driving license will be given preference).
Terms and Condition:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working area: Uttara (Dhaka)
- Number of position: 01
- Duty Hours : 9 hours ( Including 1 hour Intermission time)
- Duty Time: Shift wise (Morning: 5:00 am to 2:00 pm Evening: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm)
- Salary: Negotiable
Please send your CV to above mentioned email address, If you are interested in this challenging job. Email: email@example.com. The email title should be '' Application for the post of Medical Technologist (Phlebotomist)''
Application Deadline: Until 12 October, 2018